One of my posts from the last week series, the interview with Adriana Giotta, made it to the top 20 Links à la mode. I must admit, seeing my little blog on the list always comes as a surprise, but certainly makes me smile.
The New Casual
Sneakers at Chanel Couture? Evening dresses to a picnic? Is there really any appropriate occasion to wear anything? Not anymore! Dress it up, dress it down, if you can make it work, all the better! This week we have a great roundup of news from Couture, Stockholm and Mens fashion week, as well as some style tips to put the new trends in action. So kick of your sneakers and pull up your chair, it’s going to be a great roundup this week!
Links à la Mode: January 30th
- A la Modest: Pin Up Dresses That Don’t Bare
- Attire Club: A Recap of Paris Fashion Week
- Burgundy Whispers: Tastemakers: Katy Perry
- Charlotte Lucy: Drape
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: Sporty Pastels at Chanel Haute Couture
- ExtraSmallXS: DIY Saltwater Spray
- Fashioned by Love: Beauty Talk with Adrianna Giotta
- Fashion Lush: Plaid Habits
- Lara Lizard: How to Be a Sarcastic Writer in 2014
- Modly Chic: Am I Pretty or Ugly?
- Privilege: Demystifying the Boyfriend Jean
- Simply Frabulous: Stockholm Fashion Week AW14 Back!
- The Dragon Fruit Diaries: 5 Ways to De-Stress Over the Weekend
- The Stylish Butterfly: No More Black Tights
- Trace the Shadows: Who Dressed Laura Palmer? 3 Steps to Twin Peaks Style
- Trend Survivor: The Best Dressed Couple: Justin O’Shea and Veronika Helibrunner
- We Are Ready Made: WARM is in the mood for the emotion of fashion
- Wild Beauty Love: Painted Ladies: Madame X
SPONSOR: East Dane Tumi, MM6, Zac Zac, Mr Kim, Adidas, Men’s Carven, LuliFama, Clothing, Red Ear, Jean Machine
Photo source: Elle France April 1994